Starting in February, our Wednesday night service will be dedicated to leading others to Christ, eventually turning into disciplemaking sessions. One of the disciplemaking processes we will discuss is Story Telling.
For this exercise, pick any Bible story. It can be your favorite or one you want to familiarize yourself with, at this point, it doesn't matter. We will come to a time we will study together later…
Anyway, LEARN the story. You don't have to memorize word for word but, be able to tell the story to someone else. In this case, tell it back to us. Then answer these questions.
1. What new thing did you discover in the story you did not know before?
2. What did you learn about God?
3. What did you learn about people?
4. Which person is more like you?
5. What will you do with what you learned?